What are we looking for?
We're looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to head up the social media content and strategy for OneDayOnly. They need to have a good sense of humour, know how to solve problems, and take feedback well. They also need to have an exceptional grasp of long-term strategy and be able to confidently present their reports and goals on a monthly basis.
- You’ve been in the social content space for 5+ years, but have fresh, up-to-date thinking when it comes to new challenges and current platforms.
- You’re confident in your skills and want to work in a place where you can flex them, grow them, and show them off.
- You’re a sucker for great strategy, but also comfortable with the entire content creation process; from brainstorming, to creative execution, to reporting.
- You’re meticulous, yet still playful enough to try things and grow the brand.
- You’re super comfortable with all online platforms, from TikTok to YouTube and everything in between.
What you'll love
- Working with an awesome team where you can really hone your skills and unleash your creativity.
- Working with a team of highly skilled and all-round lovely individuals.
- Working in a small team where your achievements and abilities can really shine.
- The freedom to think outside the box, pitch new ideas and try new platforms.
- Plus - and here’s the fun part - staff discounts on our already crazy affordable products!
- Planning, developing, and implementing OneDayOnly's content strategy.
- Creation, production and social media management.
- Performance tracking and reporting.
- Building a strategy based on our existing brand and company-wide goals.
- Compiling monthly content for (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Briefing content requirements into the studio to meet agreed lead times.
- Taking the lead on analysis, monitoring and reporting of all campaigns.
- Incentivising and increasing user-generated content through interesting competitions, giveaways or brand partnerships.
- Exceptional budgeting skills (for media spend, production, competition prizes etc.)
- Liaising with customer service to ensure that queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Reporting on and monitoring social media trends and competitor content.
- Keeping a monthly competitor report to be used for our yearly strategy.
- Setting metrics and targets alongside the Head of Digital in order to measure results and grow objectives.
- A great understanding of Google Analytics.
- Liaising with media/digital specialists on a daily basis.
- Working with the Head of Digital and brand manager on sales tactics across social media (Instagram shopping etc).
- Working hand in hand with the brand manager and Head Of Marketing to get press releases, company news and business initiatives onto LinkedIn, and report on activity.
- Using social media management tools to plan and monitor monthly performance (e.g. Later, Hootsuite, Loomy, Evernote etc)
- Previous team management experience will count in your favour.
Requirements, skills and qualifications
- 5+ years experience in social media and/or community management.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google apps
- Good knowledge of scheduling tools such as Later, Hootsuite etc.
- Self-motivated but collaborative
- Tertiary education in Social Media Management
- Past experience in a similar role (E-commerce experience preferred)