We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team and help us make a big deal of our fantastic employees, as well as find us, talented new employees - maybe a unicorn or two?
Although you may appear as a pleasant person on the surface, the ugly truth is that you are a stickler for detail and systems. You're more organized than a wedding planner, and pride yourself on your clear and effective communication skills.
what you'll love
Your wonderful colleagues and staff discounts on top of already great savings.
roles and responsibilities include:
- Design and manage whole recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, etc.) to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Develop company policies for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Review employment applications and conduct background check reports
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Promoting diversity in the workplace
- Overseeing and improving the overall candidate experience.
- Proactively identifying and addressing hiring needs.
- Maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future talent needs.
- Participating in our company's strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Conducting onboarding for new hires.
- Counsel the candidate on company benefits, salary, and company environment
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Provide new ways of improving the Recruitment functionality through innovation and automation
requirements / skillz:
- A degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or a similar relevant field
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites
- Good knowledge of labour law legislation.