We sell products, and those products find their way onto our website and socials looking shiny and beautiful courtesy of our highly skilled studio team.
We're looking for a red-hot individual with a naturally creative eye and strong admin skills to fill this junior role.
Your creative flair & passion for all things design, fashion and trends are trumped only by your organisation and good time-keeping skills.
Multi-tasking is second nature to you and you love pushing your abilities to the limit.
what you'll love
You get to do what you're great at, with people you will come to adore.
Our office comes with free internet and aircon, a pool table and a brand spanking new studio space you could get lost in.
As soon as possible
- Styling all photoshoots (models, lifestyle, products, stills)
- Working closely with Head Stylist and Studio Manager on all aspects of the shoots
- Assist with conceptualizing and planning shoots
- Capable of styling across the various business channels, sticking to the ODO brand ID and purpose
- Work with the photographer to co-direct model shoots and direct models
- Adaptable, proactive and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ensure the studio is organized, neat and tidy and that samples are returned to the sample room
- Ensure samples are clean/steamed/ready to shoot for photoshoots
- Sample management: handle all incoming and outgoing samples and make sure they are returned to suppliers in a timely and neat manner
- Remain inspired and on top of current trends
- Assist Head Stylist and Studio Manager with booking models, studio scheduling and liaising with the various buyers
- Prop/location sourcing
requirements / skillz:
- 2-3+ years of styling experience
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Well-organized and effective time-management skills to work on a tight schedule and meet deadlines
- A passion for and interest in fashion/home/product styling and photography
- General knowledge of photography, lighting and studio practice
- Creative flair and a strong eye for design
- Careful attention to detail
- Work well and stay motivated in a collaborative team environment as well as individually